The Isotera system is based on ‘Contactless Power’ technology that removes the need for individual drivers and makes connecting LED fixtures as easy as clipping clothes pegs onto a clothes line.
The system provides a very different approach to configuring and installing LED lighting when compared to conventional installations that are based on mains powered LED driver modules.
With the iPower system the installation of LED fixtures is simple, fast and economical. The contactless power transfer from the iBus to the iClip eliminates cutting and stripping of wire or the use of modular wiring… it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3...
Take the iBus and open out the twist of the cable where you want to position the iClip.
Slide the black slider on the iClip sideways. Push one of the iBus wires into the channel.
Slide the black slider in the opposite direction and push the other iBus wire into the channel.
• No tools required
• No screw terminals
• Single uninterrupted cable
• No separate mains wiring of sensors
• No need for containment
• Less project planning & configuration management
• Contactless power transfer, no piercing of cable insulation
• iClip can be clipped and unclipped from iBus as required
• iBus cable is easily extended
• Any combination of LED fixtures can be run on the same iBus
• Works with LED lighting fixtures from all brands
• Works with switch plates from all brands
• Control configuration/functionality easily changed by unplugging control cables, even while system is live
• Last-minute design changes can be made without delay
• Control wiring independent of power network
• Emergency Power Module suitable for all LED fixtures
• Power Hub can be swapped out in less than one minute without turning off the mains
• Weakest link (LED-driver) eliminated
• Cooler running system due to high efficiency and distance of components from heat of LEDs
• Higher rated components in Power Hub
• All system components operate in closed & well-protected environment behind Power Hub
• Fewer components and fewer junctions in the system
• A single standard cable of arbitrary length for an entire lighting circuit
• No voltage drop over length of the iBus
• Polarity mistakes ruled out
• No need for pre-set lead lengths
• Much less project planning and configuration management
• Control modules simply plugged into nearest iCoupler with standard control cable
• No need for Lighting Control Modules
• No need for commissioning
• No need for Power Hub to be close to LED fixtures
• Contactless power transfer, no exposed conductor
• Single double-insulated cable without junctions
• No mains power to fixtures, Emergency Power Modules or sensors
• IFAC is many times safer than 50Hz AC or DC
• Longer product life, less electronic waste
• Less material in system
• System modules are reusable, time and time again
• Ultra-low stand-by power of iSense